If you love Syrah, this is the route for you. Start with the 10am tasting at Ramey where you can try the delicious Rodgers Creek Syrah. Then stop in down the street at Kobler for some excellent Sonoma County wine, including their estate Syrah. From there head down Eastside Road to Copain for great wines and excellent views, and finish at Donelan, home to 24 Syrahs rated 95 points or better by Robert Parker in the last 7 years (including their own version of Kobler Syrah made from the same estate fruit!).
- Head toward S University St on Healdsburg Ave. Go for 0.2 mi.
- Turn right onto Healdsburg Ave. Go for 0.4 mi.
- Take the 3rd exit from roundabout onto Vine St. Go for 0.3 mi.
- Turn left onto W North St. Go for 0.1 mi.
- Arrive at W North St. Your destination is on the right.
- Head toward Moore Ln on W North St. Go for 0.1 mi.
- Turn right onto Vine St. Go for 0.3 mi.
- Take the 2nd exit from roundabout onto Healdsburg Ave. Go for 0.3 mi.
- Take ramp onto US-101 S (Colonel William R "Bill" Lucius Hwy) toward San Francisco. Go for 1.0 mi.
- Take exit 502 toward Old Redwood Hwy onto Old Redwood Hwy. Go for 1.8 mi.
- Turn right onto Eastside Rd. Go for 3.7 mi.
- Arrive at Eastside Rd.
- Head north on Eastside Rd. Go for 1.4 mi.
- Turn left onto Trenton Healdsburg Rd. Go for 1.3 mi.
- Turn left onto River Rd. Go for 2.1 mi.
- Turn right onto Olivet Rd. Go for 1.2 mi.
- Turn left onto Piner Rd. Go for 3.9 mi.
- Turn left onto Coffey Ln. Go for 0.2 mi.
- Arrive at Coffey Ln.
- Tasting Room
- Indoor Seating
- Pinot Noir
*While we do our best to keep all of our data as up to date as possible, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided, as routes are created by you, our loyal users. Please direct any questions about the wineries on this route to the wineries themselves and/or review the route to help us improve our information for future users. Thank you for using Wine Routes!
**Route times are estimates. Everybody's tasting experience is different, so times are provided as rough guides for what you might expect based on averages.