Like wines rated in the high 90's? These wineries make some of the best-reviewed wines in all of Sonoma County.
- Head toward Gold Ridge Rd. Go for 0.2 mi.
- Turn left onto Gold Ridge Rd. Go for 0.9 mi.
- Turn right onto Bodega Hwy. Go for 2.4 mi.
- Continue on Sebastopol Ave (CA-12). Go for 3.5 mi.
- Turn left onto Fulton Rd. Go for 2.7 mi.
- Turn right onto Piner Rd. Go for 1.4 mi.
- Turn left onto Coffey Ln. Go for 0.2 mi.
- Arrive at Coffey Ln.
- Head toward Walnut Creek Dr on Coffey Ln. Go for 0.8 mi.
- Turn left onto Dennis Ln. Go for 0.7 mi.
- Turn right onto Barnes Rd. Go for 1.0 mi.
- Turn left onto River Rd. Go for 7.0 mi.
- Turn right onto Wohler Rd. Go for 1.7 mi.
- Turn right onto Westside Rd. Go for 2.6 mi.
- Arrive at Westside Rd.
- Head north on Westside Rd. Go for 0.7 mi.
- Arrive at Westside Rd. Your destination is on the right.
- Tasting Room
- Pinot Noir
*While we do our best to keep all of our data as up to date as possible, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided, as routes are created by you, our loyal users. Please direct any questions about the wineries on this route to the wineries themselves and/or review the route to help us improve our information for future users. Thank you for using Wine Routes!
**Route times are estimates. Everybody's tasting experience is different, so times are provided as rough guides for what you might expect based on averages.