Wineries on this route will also be at Sonoma Vita's Wine and Beer festival on Oct. 6-7th 2018. Tickets available on www.wineroutes.com
- Head east. Go for 230 ft.
- Turn left toward Via Archimedes. Go for 69 ft.
- Turn right onto Via Archimedes. Go for 0.3 mi.
- Continue on Independence Ln. Go for 200 ft.
- Turn right and take ramp onto US-101 S (Colonel William R "Bill" Lucius Hwy) toward San Francisco. Go for 5.0 mi.
- Take the exit toward Westside Rd/Guerneville. Go for 0.2 mi.
- Turn left onto Westside Rd. Go for 394 ft.
- Continue on Mill St. Go for 0.1 mi.
- Take the 3rd exit from roundabout onto Healdsburg Ave. Go for 0.1 mi.
- Arrive at Healdsburg Ave.
- Head south on Healdsburg Ave. Go for 430 ft.
- Take the 3rd exit from roundabout onto Healdsburg Ave. Go for 0.3 mi.
- Take ramp onto US-101 S (Colonel William R "Bill" Lucius Hwy) toward San Francisco. Go for 5.0 mi.
- Take exit 498 toward Old Redwood Highway/Windsor. Go for 0.2 mi.
- Turn left onto Old Redwood Hwy. Go for 1.0 mi.
- Turn left onto Pleasant Ave. Go for 1.0 mi.
- Turn left onto Chalk Hill Rd. Go for 2.4 mi.
- Arrive at Chalk Hill Rd. Your destination is on the left.
- Head south on Chalk Hill Rd. Go for 2.4 mi.
- Turn right onto Pleasant Ave. Go for 1.0 mi.
- Turn left onto Old Redwood Hwy. Go for 2.1 mi.
- Turn right onto Fulton Rd. Go for 0.8 mi.
- Turn right. Go for 0.2 mi.
- Turn left. Go for 322 ft.
- Arrive at your destination on the left.
- Tasting Room
- Wine Club
- Private Tours
- Indoor Seating
- Gift Shop
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Large Groups OK
*While we do our best to keep all of our data as up to date as possible, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided, as routes are created by you, our loyal users. Please direct any questions about the wineries on this route to the wineries themselves and/or review the route to help us improve our information for future users. Thank you for using Wine Routes!
**Route times are estimates. Everybody's tasting experience is different, so times are provided as rough guides for what you might expect based on averages.