One Day. Four Wineries. Infinite Experiences. Approximately 5 hours, $155 per person (plus tax) Escape for the day to experience some of the most stunning,untouched wine destinations in Sonoma County. You will discover our highly acclaimed family-owned wineries while tasting through their signature wines. Revel in the spectacular views and savor delicious bites along the way.
- Head south on Chalk Hill Rd. Go for 0.1 mi.
- Turn left. Go for 0.4 mi.
- Arrive at your destination on the right.
- Head toward Chalk Hill Rd. Go for 0.4 mi.
- Turn right onto Chalk Hill Rd. Go for 0.5 mi.
- Turn slightly right onto Chalk Hill Rd. Go for 4.3 mi.
- Arrive at Chalk Hill Rd. Your destination is on the left.
- Head north on Chalk Hill Rd. Go for 0.9 mi.
- Turn slightly left onto Chalk Hill Rd. Go for 0.1 mi.
- Turn left onto Alexander Valley Rd (CA-128). Go for 3.7 mi.
- Turn right onto Highway 128 (CA-128). Go for 1.3 mi.
- Turn right toward Balzarini Rd. Go for 0.2 mi.
- Turn left onto Balzarini Rd. Go for 131 ft.
- Arrive at Balzarini Rd. Your destination is on the left.
- Tasting Room
*While we do our best to keep all of our data as up to date as possible, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided, as routes are created by you, our loyal users. Please direct any questions about the wineries on this route to the wineries themselves and/or review the route to help us improve our information for future users. Thank you for using Wine Routes!
**Route times are estimates. Everybody's tasting experience is different, so times are provided as rough guides for what you might expect based on averages.